Wednesday

RESULT MAY/JUNE AS





Hello People!!!!!!!


How're ya been doing??? haha... xD





Well, the result had COME OUT on the 21st AUGUST 2008.. I though it was on 14th AUG, well, it did come out but still far away at Cambridge.. but not until a week after... On that day, i was having my exam.





Here are my MAY/JUNE AS results...





I GOT ''C'', ''C'', ''C'' and..... ''D''





GENERAL PAPER - ''C''





BIOLOGY - ''C'' breakdown p1E p2C p31A





MATHEMATICS - ''C'' breakdown P1B p4D





&





CHEMISTRY - ''D'' p1C p2E p31C





BASICALLY, I GOT 4 'AS'


Well, not bad for a start... what??? A start??? That's not a start.. I should have said that when I was in Lower Six.. NOT in this YEAR!!!





I'm Truly saying, I'm not satisfied with My Mathematics.. I got D for my Mechanics, and That explains why I got C for my Math.. How can I be able to get more than that juz by looking at the result i got??? waaaargh~~ huhuh... erm, for chemistry, not much to say, i still a time for improvement, INSYA-ALLAH.. same goes to my BIOLOGY; need MORE practice on past year paper... I have no comment on my GP result, a ''C'' is enough, I think.. Coz, I dun have to concentrate more on my GP, so, i can look forward on other subjects.. =D





anywayz.. I would like to Congratulate all my friends that had achieved the 'AS', especially





APET (BABA)


ASWANDI (ABA)


ELZA (ABC)


MAYYER (BBB)


VIVI (ACC)


Who else, tell me, plz??? x)



K, dat's all I can say!! end.. ^^,


0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online