Friday

FROM NEK~DIDI :D




3 Golden Rules

1. state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself

2.The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

3. No tag backs (:



-I used to put a pen on my mouth and bite it and i'm still doinFrg it without realising it.. hehe

-I used to bite the neck part and the hand sleeves of my shirt until it got worn out.. More than 5 of my outfits had become the victims.. haha but not anymore.. fuhh~


-I used to throw things everywhere and get Wet when i went mad. IT WAS DURING CHILDHOOD!! GET ME!! haha

-When everybody laughs, I will owez be the last one to laugh..

-I used to have 'pintu grbang' on the middle of my teeth, just infront of my mouth.. haha.. but now, ***(showing sparkling teeth)*** haha

-I usually get myself into a silence when i'm alone. Then, I smile. Then, I laugh, Then, I sigh.. weird, but true.. haha

-I have the loudiest and the most thunderous voice in my class.

-I may be short, but never be the shortest, juz shorter than. but, at least, i'm the tallest among the kids and my sibling.. haha

-I don't praise my self, but I'm hoping people to praise me. hahahah

-I don't drag my feet but I drag my shoes. when come to slipper, I stomp it.. Kwan2ku menagur.. haha

-I got choked because of a tiny sweet. It was painful and I'm still alive.

-I'm a left handed person but I'm a right-handed guitarist **so-called GUITARIST!!** hahaha..

-when I go into my bedroom, I'll usually stay there for more than 10 minutes. haha..

-I like to chase roosters at my house.. haha

-I hit my head 7 times; 2 with people, 1 on the ground, 2 with doors, recently, 1 with table.
That's why I got two bumps on my forehead.

Now, I'm tagging all of these people:-

1.Bang Alil
2.Usu didi
3.Icha
4.Kufil
5.Suzy
6.Arie
7.tinkerbella
8..faiz
9.Jijah
10.Dst-group (Hahah.. nada pilihan)


0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online