Thursday

SCIENCE OPEN DAY EXHIBITION

<
Science open day Exhibition, whatever you call it. Held by the SMSO science department, well, not exactly only for science ; Geography and History exhibition were also included. The school had set 2 days for the exhibition to run and welcomed most of the Tutong schools. The exhibition was really fun indeed as to what they had done so far – creating interesting exhibition, games, quiz and so many fun activities.








But, as to what I really concern, I'm gonna say much about that, instead, I’m going to share a story that happened during the exhibition but briefly..

First, I Joined one activities called ‘Chicken-Dance’. The activity goes like this, everyone is given a card. Each card got different sysmbol of element which includes the colour of the card. When everyone is ready, there will be a powerpoint playing in front of us. So, when the symbol of our element is shown on the screen, we have to do ‘’The Chicken dance’’. Well, there’s no winner or loser.. juz an activity.. I thought there was in the first place.. haha.. and so, I was stuck with the kiddo games.. waaaa~ I Cud say I was the oldest participant, came Li En Ru as the second.. n Frankly speaking, I looked totally Idiot.. hahaha..

I had given up my dignity just to get a present. Somehow, NO PRESENT AT ALL!!! I was expecting there was, I played so hard but it turned to be no present.. waaa~ I lost my virginity. HAHAHAHA!! apakanz~ xp What am I talking about?? Hah~ but the thing is it put me into a very embarrassing situation.. Could you imagine that?? A form-six-senior student with primary kids?? Seriously, if there’s a time-machine, I’d immediately change that.. haha.. too bad, there’s no such thing.. oo well..


Anyway, I enjoyed making big bubbles activity though, it seemed to be idiot but I considered it as doing experiment ; trying to observe how the bubbles formed, what happen when we do this and that.. ahahah.. yea rite~




Well, that’s all about it.. to smsonian people, share your story with me if u have one.. hehe


-Pix Thanx to Kupil, Icha andMiros

-eamz809-


0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online