Thursday

NIGHT FESTIVAL ON THE JULY 26TH




“O yea, Ilham bought me helium balloon because he's cool!!” an outstanding description made by one of my friends (well, bnyk pulg lagi yg ckp cmatu.. hahaha ;p). Thanx for the compliment nek.. XD.. We r bunch of cool people, Yth kitani mmbli Balloon tu.. haha..










If u guys wanna know what really happened, on the 26th July, a time for secondary school stage performance, I bought two balloons. (becerita jua ku ni~ haha) Kmi bli kan testing our mindset sma ada malu atau nda.. hahaha.. but nek said ‘’CHILL~”.. erm.. yea, rite.. it was totally horrible when we guys brought the balloon together with us (me, ELZA and NEK)… There was one thing that we realized on the sudden.. people didn’t want to get near to us – imagine, as we were in the middle, no one wants to get near every 2 metres radius from us… hahaha.. but, who cares?? Coz we’re bunch of cool people.. haha..





Oo yeah, apart from the balloon, there was someone who was really gone mad (Nda ku ngakun cuzin eyh.. haha), he shouted my name as loud as urg hysteria until the public cud hear my name..”EH, CHAM JUA NI!!! UI C-HAM KH NI??? WOOOO.. C-HAM JUA NI.. UI, C-HAM C-HAM (pointing me),C-HAM JUA NI~” hahahaha… can u even imagine dat?? Haha.. but, it’s ok.. at least aku famous jua masih kan.. hahaha.. thnx Dude.. ;p



Telling u the truth, that nite was so embarrassing, I was stuck with the balloon and had to face crazy people.. I nearly fainted.. fuhhh~ but thnx to nek n elza, mun aku pengsan pun, durg ngangkat.. hahaha… nevertheless, the fun part, apart from the stage performance, was nek’s family ikut jua mmbli belon.. hahaha.. atu ya.. Lol.. (msg to nek: bh, nek len kli th makan satay ah.. haha)




Well, before going back home, I had my time with lil’ Fairy girl.. hehe.. n i gave her the balloon so that she cud keep it..blik pun ikut iya jua haha.. well, his brother, nabil yg driving pulg.. hehe.. overall, the nite was extremely fun and crazy except for some part which need not to be mentioned.. I’ll juz keep it.. cheerz…

Speaking of this Night festival, I went there 3 times ; 19th, 25th and 26th.. hehe…










-E'AMZ809-


0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online