Friday

RIVER CRUISING AND BARBAQUE (MPP REUNION)





River cruising??? Yeah, That was my first time. So did Mayyer.. hehe.. well, Barbeque??? Naa… it had been my 48th time… haha… Juz kidding.. How am I suppose to remember that.. Anyway, on the 30th AUGUST 2008, My MPP buddies and I had our reunion – the location was in Rumah Ckg Osman/Junainah (My nini Muda xp). The reunion started in the Afternoon. (B4 THAT, HEY Addie, Happy 19th Birthday!!! haha... May God Bless ya... hehe)

Erm, below are the list of names that joined our adventure : -

Me
Bobeh
Fadhil
Amin
Safwan
Harmonica
Waliyuddin
Nadzri


Mayyer
Elza
Silah
Louisa
Hamiros


Cikgu Osman and Family (Of course-lah, Urg Rumah)
Teacher Mas and Family
Sir Lim
Sir Raj


Schedule
4.30 – 6.00 (River cruising)
8.00 – 11.00 (Barbaque)

Well, the rainy weather didn’t stop us from going for river cruising. It was really fun indeed. But, Sir Raj, Sir Lim and Louisa didn’t go for it. Speaking of River cruising, we had 2 ships.. do we call ‘ships’ for those ships?? Haha.. apakanz.. our destination was from rumah Ckg Osman to Pekan Tutong. By the time we reached at pekan tutong, it started to rain heavily. But, still, we enjoyed it.. hehe =D

That night, we had our Barbaque plus jamming and celebrating teacher junainah’s youngest son (I couldn’t remember his name) well, he’s my Karate-ka Mate in SHITORYU!! Wushaaa~ (only karate-ka people know that xD) So, Back to the story, at first, we set up everything for the barbeque – the chair, all barbeque things, etc. Everyone had their own responsibilities. As for me and Amin, we were in-charge of the barbeque. That was a simple thing to do, I thought, because that wasn’t my first time.. hehe.. Unfortunately, ada tah yang spoiled, ada tia yang nda masak.. hahaha

Then, came Along, Safwan, he also helped us out. As for the others, TAU MAKAN SAJA!!! Haha.. naaa, Bobeh also did the same thing but in the second round (kan balik tah ku sudah) hehe. The others, ada yang buat krja didalam. Speaking of ‘di dalam’, I also did some kitchen work - putong potatoes, and erm, erm, atu sja kali.. haha). At the same time, teacher pun panggil some relatives sempena menyambut his son’s birthday.. Overall, everything went smoothly and steadily.

0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online