Friday

NIGHT CHILL AT DQ TUTONG



Last Wednesday Night 30th July, Abg Alil, Naim, Itaf and I went to DQ Tutong to have nice ICE-CREAM BLIZZARDs.. mmm~ yummy.. haha.. it was actually out of the plan.. We actually planned to have some drinks at Easy-Way but, my stomach said “I need blizzard..ooo.. plz~” haha.. well, in way, I’m truly saying, I was CRAVING for DQ.. so, we changed the plan.
Anywayz, Abg Alil had given his willingness to be our driver.. juz for that night.. haha (peace~ xp) well, as soon as we reached there, – it took only for less than a minute – we went to the cashier as no customer other than us and ordered our own choices. As for me, (Nadia, If u read this.. Tell me if u want one.. haha.. XD) I ordered OREO BLIZZARD ICE-CREAM plus EXTRA SMARTIES and CHILLI CHEESE HOTDOG.


Naim and itaf bought the same thing, but without any extra adding whatsoever.. Abg Alil ordered for Julius and also Blizzard ice-cream. At last, my dream had come true.. fuhh~ haha..


bah, laju2 msukkn arh mulut, masuk langau karang..



ui em.. jgnth diliat tu.. makan th sja dua2 blizzard yg ko bli ah.. hahah

Not only that, we had our chance to take several shots and pretending to become models of the night.. haha.. we took the DQ creative walls as the background.. it wasn’t my idea.. but who cares?? No one would look at us even when we did foolish things inside DQ like sitting on the table..xp But, seriously, we did’t do that for sure.. chill~ haha.

Peace be upon you~



The night was totally fine.. end… =D




-E'AM809-


0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online