Sunday

HEAR ME PEOPLE!!! EXAM!! EXAM!! EXAM!!




Hello Peeps!!! It has been a while that I haven't updated much on my blog.. well, recently, I have.. hehe... Erm, well it seems that I have to stop for a while updating this blog.. I will post something if i have to, though.. hehe x)

HEAR ME PEOPLE!!!

AS'LEVEL MAY/JUNE EXAMINATION RESULT will be Coming out Soon!! Rumors have that it will come out on the 14th Aug, the day i will have to sit for my exam.. warghhhh~ seriously, I'm extremely nervous.. I feel my result won't be that good.. waaa~ hopefully everything will be fine.. Amin~ Amin~ Amin~


well, I have to start to concentrate on my QUALIFYING EXAM which will start on this 14th August. Actually, we have started the exam on the 26th July- I had my Bio Practical.. hee..

here are the exam schedule :-

14th Aug 08 - Biology Paper 4


16th Aug 08 - Chemistry Paper 5 (Planning)
- Chemistry Paper 4


18th Aug 08 - Mathematics Paper 6 (Statistic)


21st Aug 08 - Mathematics Paper 4 (Mechanics)


25th Aug 08 - Mathematics Paper 1 (Pure Mathematics)


26th Aug 08 - Biology Paper 2
- Biology Paper 5 (planning)


27th Aug 08 - Chemistry Paper 2
- Chemistry Paper 1


30th Aug 08 - Biology Paper 1


02nd sep 08 - Mathematics Paper 3 (Higher Pure Mathematics)

well, wish me like guys ;D

-E'AM809-

0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online