Sunday

GOODBYE BANG MAT~







2nd August ~ last day for us with our 'Bang Mat'(Bus Driver A.K.A Pachi/Patchi Bus) xD..


He usually picked me up around 6.30-6.45am.. owez be the last person being picked up and the first person being sent home.. what a luck!! hahaa... unfortunately, bang mat would not be our bus driver anymore, nevertheless, i'm still be the last being picked up and the first being sent home.. hehe..



we were upset because we know that day was his last day to send us to smso..huhu..


"Our pachi "sporting" baa... T_T hrmm..."


That's what Kupil and Icha used to tell everybody.. hehe.. that's rite though.. We made so much memories in that bus...





6.05 a.m (Recorded by Kupil after picked her up in early morning) A place

where I usually Sat.







Far Away reaching everbody's home..



There was so much memories in that bus although it had been only for 4mths plus.. but still there's so much thing to cherish.. hehe.. well, I had been arguing with Bang Mat just because of sending me out of my house ; I hav to wait out far away from my house because he did not want to fetch me up inside. mm, at first, it was really irritating but everything was juz right at last.. hehe.. we spent much of our time talking and made jokes with bang mat.. well, what can I say.. It felt like we knew him for a year.. huhuh





But, one thing that we didn't know about him.. we did not know his real name for sure.. kinda mysterical.. haha.. Not only that, I can even remember He used to a teacher, former teacher; that's what he told me, hehe..


Last pose~ haha.. tah krg.. photo taken by Kupil


Last Photoshot with pachi bas.. Me, Icha and Kupil..



Well, we all wish him to be happy, healthy, and bless everyday, everymoment and eversecond in this world.. May God bless Pachi.. Amin~


End~

0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online