Wednesday

MAJLIS KESYUKURAN at PB, 25TH JULY

Elew everybody… XD sorry lmbat update… hehe.. anyway.. Last Friday (25th July), we were having a small family function, but not that small.. ‘’Majlis Kesyukuran” whatever you call it.. hehe.. well, this was actually for my Aunt Norhayati (Ma Uda) after undergoing Chemo theraphy for almost 3 years(correct me if I’m wrong x) )well, not only that for sure.. generally if was for all our family but specifically, my Aunt and my Bro, Khalil. Ohh yea, my bro has Juz been accepted to enter UBD.. That’s why?? Hehe.. congretz Bang.. haha.. Speaking of Allowance, don’t forget to share some of ur money~ remember.. that’s a promise, rite?? Hahaha… yeah, we promise to share 50%50% until the day I enter the university; baru nda pyh lagi share.. ahaha.. XD..

Anywayz… the event started around 2 after Jumaat Prayer. Most of our relatives (well, not all actually) were invited to this event. Everybody was busy preparing everything that was needed ; excluding me that is.. haha.. I juz stayed at my room, sitting in front of my laptop and playing CS with my cousins, ABG JUDIN, ITAF, AKIM.. bla.. bla.. bla.. couldn’t remember.. huhu.. xp


Along way in the event, ‘menabur bunga rampai pun ada..’ hehe.. which includes DIKIR.. well, here’s are pix..
Nya urang, rezeki jgn ditulak, bala jgn dicari.. haha.. apakan.. bukannya, yth masanya ni kn minta kna tabur kn bunga rampai without any reason.. ada pulg, well.. have achieved in life for 17yrs 10mth 19days.. haha..



Time atu jua, ada 2 urg posed kn jdi model.. nda tau why?? haha.. peace~ ;p


Then, after Doa Kesyukuran, we all started to have our makan.. hehe.. the food was not bad.. ok jua.. nda pulg tau sapa punya catering.. well, who cares.. janji makan.. hahaha..



Akeem & Fateen.. Qamarina and mama Yai Ujung.. n Buimah

Buimah, Wa'Yah and Baby Aaron

After the event, Sesi Meliat video clip arh Laptop.. haha.. nda pyh gtau apa video clipnya.. tpi for sure, bukan yg blue lah.. hahaha..

Once again, may Allah bless AUNT NORHAYATI with a great health, longevity and happiness. And as for my Brother, ABG ALIL may luck be upon you every day, every moment and whatsoever, ALL THE WAY.. Amin~

- pix supplier ~ thnx to USUDIDI ;P

-E'AM809-

0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online