Tuesday

GOODBYE MPP 07/08 and RED TIE :')




I WILL MISS YOU RED TIE!!!

22nd July, Tuesday, the last day for me and my other friends to hold the mpp's title. So, 22nd july would be my last day wearing a red tie.. hmm.. well... actually, its our 3rd last day.. we're going to have our school photo session where we need to wear this precious tie hehe... we're gonna wear it for two more days. That means, thursday will be the last day.. huhu..
well, something to share about this tie.. it is actually not mine ; it belongs to someone - senior Amin.. I borrowed from him last year.. hehe... mana jua ulah, stock tie dskulah atu jua betimbun bnyak (in other way round) ahaha... well, thanx min.. heheh..
Last photo shot wearing red tie..





well, today is the last day for us jd MPP and kena truskn oleh new MPP 08/09.. congretz u guys hehe..Gud luck.. hehe..


Majlis serah-terima tugas MPP

signing an agreement..



Its senior YDP and NYDP 07/09 (Not X-Ydp or X-Nydp).. Hahaha..

Amin, Yusof, Nahqim, Fadhil and Wali.. Waiting for Gaji Pension.. haha xp..

Last but not least, sja ngambil ruang for me to say thank you to all my mpp friends for all the teamwork, cooperation and watsoever.. And also to AJKT Bobeh (Tuan), Silah (Puan), Yuhana (My Assistant.. hehe), Yusof (Tall Guy) and Mayyer (sho..oppps.. i mean, happy-go-lucky girl.. hehe), i wanna say millions of ''Thank you'' (Aku record dh, play sja balik2.. ahaha) for giving me some inspiration, understanding, anything lah.. hehe.. I'm glad to have you to be in my leader team.. hehe.. you guys make me a better man.. not much to say, God bless us all.. Amin~

-e'am809-

0 Comments:

HAVE YOUR SAY...

LEAVE ME A GIFT


 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online